ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Web Link Captor

Web Link Captor is occasionally useful!

<< < (2/2)

PhilB66:
WLC looks interesting. Would it work on a site like scribd to search for documents?

mouser:
It comes with python search scripts for using google, bing, or other sites that return search results in rss format.
For anything else you will have to derive your own search script in python.  There are examples of that included (dc member ewemoa wrote one).

cthorpe:
This is awesome!

Another top-notch program, Mouser!

PhilB66:
@mouser

OK, got you. I will have to see whether it is easy to modify the available scripts.

mouser:
Used it again in this thread: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=34007

I wonder if there is a simple way I could add image fetching and displaying to Web Link Captor.. It could add another 1% of usefulness to the program.  The problem isn't so much finding images, or even downloading i suppose.. the problem lies more with how useful it could make the final output for sharing..

That is, the whole point of WLC is to produce something that you could share on a forum or web page, etc.  So even if it downloaded a ton of images it's not clear how it should make those available for final output.

I suppose there might be some value in some simplest version which just gave you a list of urls to images for you to manually LINK to with IMG tags or download manually..

Any ideas?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version