ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Save location issue

(1/1)

Midnight Rambler:
Even though I've selected C:\Users\XXX\Desktop as my location to save screenshots and they are apparently saved there, they don't appear there.

A file search shows they've been saved to the desktop but I don't see the file on the desktop even though I'm logged in as XXX.  Is this a program issue or a Vista SP2 issue?

cmpm:
I don't have Vista, but that has happened with my W7.
I think it's the operating system, cause right click-refresh will show the image,
or when I've downloaded a picture to the desktop, I've had to refresh to see it.

mouser:
cmpm's tip is the best first thing to look at -- right click on the desktop and choose refresh, or otherwise try to get it to REFRESH it's view of the desktop -- maybe even by rebooting if you have to.

if you then see the files, then you know you have one kind of problem (the Operating System is not refreshing desktop when it should).

if you still don't see the files, then you have a different problem -- desktop files are not stored where you are looking.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version