ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Free Software from Microsoft.

<< < (4/6) > >>

40hz:
[/url])[/i]
No MS support seems to be about it for limitations.

-4wd (February 26, 2013, 06:11 PM)
--- End quote ---

That's about it. 8)

--------------------------------------

Note: WebsiteSpark also gives you access to much more software.

4wd:
No MS support seems to be about it for limitations.-4wd (February 26, 2013, 06:11 PM)
--- End quote ---

That's about it. 8)

--------------------------------------

Note: WebsiteSpark also gives you access to much more software.

-40hz (February 26, 2013, 09:22 PM)
--- End quote ---

It's always nice to have more free Microsoft applications - why limit your choice  ;D

Just seemed strange that in the WebsiteSpark program you got an older version of MEW, albeit with support presumably.

CWuestefeld:
I don't see why you guys are still saying there are no limitations, that this is free. As I posted above, you're promising that you'll deploy an MS-powered website (onto one of their approved hosts or servers, i.e., not el cheapo hosting) within the next year. It may be that they can't enforce it -- other than to terminate your license rights -- but you'd still be acting in bad faith to make the agreement without the intent to follow through on this promise.

d.  Web Pro will deploy a Web Pro Website on Windows Azure or Windows Server (on a Hosting Server or with a Hosting Partner) by the first anniversary of Web Pro’s enrollment in the Program.
-CWuestefeld (February 25, 2013, 11:28 AM)
--- End quote ---

tomos:
It seems that Microsoft Expression Web 4 is free - is this different from the MEW3 you get under the WebsiteSpark?
No MS support seems to be about it for limitations.-4wd (February 26, 2013, 06:11 PM)
--- End quote ---

well, no further development either -
dc thread: Microsoft Expression Design and Expression Web available for free

rgdot:
I don't see why you guys are still saying there are no limitations, that this is free. As I posted above, you're promising that you'll deploy an MS-powered website (onto one of their approved hosts or servers, i.e., not el cheapo hosting) within the next year. It may be that they can't enforce it -- other than to terminate your license rights -- but you'd still be acting in bad faith to make the agreement without the intent to follow through on this promise.

d.  Web Pro will deploy a Web Pro Website on Windows Azure or Windows Server (on a Hosting Server or with a Hosting Partner) by the first anniversary of Web Pro’s enrollment in the Program.
-CWuestefeld (February 25, 2013, 11:28 AM)
--- End quote ---
-CWuestefeld (February 27, 2013, 02:54 AM)
--- End quote ---

How do you deduce approved when it says Windows Server (on a Hosting Server or with a Hosting Partner) ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version