ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Show us a picture of your.. CAR!!!

(1/33) > >>

mouser:
I'm a long time city dweller, and have never owned a car..

In the last few years I have started driving again, and am lucky enough to be near a ZipCar location (zipcar is a great by-the-hour car sharing/rental thing).

I'm actually pretty thrilled with ZipCar but it's not the most convenient thing, and after spending over $700 in car rental last year, I'm starting to dream of buying a used car.

If I'm honest with myself I have to admit that a big chunk of wanting to buy a car is to have a new gadget to love, but the freedom would also be nice.

Now truth be told, I can't really afford a car so i'm just kind of day dreaming about one and browsing craigslist.

But it has made me start to get really curious about cars, and which cars people like, and if people are happy owning cars, etc.

And then it occurred to me that it would be fun to have a Car thread.  So please, post an actual (not stock) photo of your car, and tell me why you like it or don't like it...

ps.  If you have a spare car you want to donate and live near Illinois, drive it on down to my house!

eleman:

Here's my Dacia Duster. Yeah, we have weird cars here in greater Europe.

I like it because it's cheap, it has high ground clearance, and it's a miser diesel.

KynloStephen66515:
Show us a picture of your.. CAR!!!

This was taken last June.  This car FINALLY goes away on Monday, when we get a Ford Focus (2013 model).

Honestly...the car has been nothing but trouble since the day it left the showroom.  As you can see in the picture...it was broken then...(Spare wheel).

Never buy Vauxhall...NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The blur isn't the camera...it's the evil trying to break free from the car.

Tinman57:

My Hummer H2.  I like it because it's wider than the average truck, it sits way up in the air, it has 4X4, can haul heavy loads like my boat, and has enough room to carry a small troup of soldiers.   ;)

KynloStephen66515:
Tinman...You just earned 10 Man points.  Congratulations!  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version