ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Screenshot Captor 3.28 aka 4.0RC Beta Test - Mar 17, 2013 - Feedback Wanted

<< < (55/58) > >>

tomos:
The MyClipart directory points to a different directory, where you can put your own custom clipart.
So that's not a bug, its just showing you that your custom clipart directory is currently empty and you need to select another one.
Perhaps I should try to improve that to make it less confusing.
-mouser (March 23, 2013, 03:17 PM)
--- End quote ---

default would be better the directory with clipart if possible (where is it btw?)

Missed most of the betas since the early ones - icons are looking great in autohide bar and in main window.
Thumbsup to you (for everything else!) and hamradio :Thmbsup:

mouser:
Minor update -- clipart directories are now sorted and so should first open on a filled clipart directory.
More importantly, SC now remembers the last clipart directory you were using -- should make it easier to work with your favorite clipart.

Ath:
The last 2 or 3 releases no longer quit automatically when running the installer for an update. Something got probably messed up in the shutdown-code. Also the System-tray menu is not responding when I then try to activate it to shutdown SSC. CPU-usage is ~0% so it's not in an endless loop, I assume. Most likely these issues have something related.

mouser:
The last 2 or 3 releases no longer quit automatically when running the installer for an update. Also the System-tray menu is not responding when I then try to activate it to shutdown SSC.
--- End quote ---

now he tells me.

these things are working fine for me.. can you reproduce this behavior?

Ath:
Simple, I leave SSC running but hidden in the tray, download the latest beta, run that, then it complaints I need to end it before it can be updated. Try to close it by right-clicking the tray icon but that doesn't respond, so I terminate ssc using processexplorer. Then the installer can continue.
I'm on Win7, x64.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version