ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Screenshot Captor 3.28 aka 4.0RC Beta Test - Mar 17, 2013 - Feedback Wanted

<< < (35/58) > >>

bob99:
Both work fine. Thanks.
Look forward to the release ver.

dpoplin:
I have been using ScreenShotCaptor for a while now. Overall, I prefer it to SnagIt, which I used for several years. There is one feature in SnagIt that I would love to see in ScreenShotCaptor. When capturing a rectangular region of the screen, SnagIt allows you to use the up, down, left, right arrow keys to adjust your selection point in addition to using your mouse. The arrow keys move the selection point 1 pixel row/column at a time.

mouser:
Hi dpoplin.

Thats an interesting feature that i will try to add to the "Red Box" region capture mode.

But I'll note that Screenshot Captor supports this kind of "nudging" of regions from within the main interface -- not just allowing you to move the region with cursor keys but also grow or shrink it using alt+shift cursor keys.  The nice thing about getting into the habit of first capturing a large region and then selecting and cropping it precisely from the main window is you can easily zoom and undo.

cmpm:
Doing a search with Agent Ransack works for finding captions.
In the results will be the Screenshot with caption.

http://www.mythicsoft.com/page.aspx?type=agentransack&page=home

bob99:
Doing a search with Agent Ransack works for finding captions.
In the results will be the Screenshot with caption.

http://www.mythicsoft.com/page.aspx?type=agentransack&page=home
-cmpm (March 09, 2013, 06:49 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thank you for this. I've read about Agent Ransack before but hadn't tried it. Just did and it found every caption search test I threw at it. And with the export to clipboard or file I can generate about any type of listing I want. Very nice.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version