ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Screenshot Captor 3.28 aka 4.0RC Beta Test - Mar 17, 2013 - Feedback Wanted

<< < (29/58) > >>

bubbajunk:
A couple more little things I noticed this afternoon:

1) Quick Capture Bar - When docked and hidden, mousing to the top shows the bar, left clicking on drop downs show the lists, but
--a) the bar can disappear before anything in the drop down is selected. It should continue to show until something in the list is selected or the user mouse clicks somewhere off the bar
--b) if nothing from the list is selected, and the cursor is moved away from bar, you end up with the drop down list still displayed with the bar hidden. Even mouse clicking ot activate other windows does not remove the drop down list. The only way to remove/hide the list again is to click on a selection in the list.
2) Quick Capture Bar - Can't seem to grab and move the bar when left mouse clicking on and around the word "Then" in the bar
3) The keystroke shortcuts are listed in the program menus. The way they are listed is not consistent. Most of the time the keystroke command is right justified in the menu, but there are many places where they are listed next to the menu item text (e.g. the Edit menu, Select All Ctrl+A, Copy Ctrl+C, Paste Ctrl+V, etc.). It would be better visually if they were all right justified in the same spot.
4) The keystroke listed to "Unselect" in the Edit menu shows Ctrl+D, but Ctrl+U in the popup box for icon in the icon bar. Also, the Edit menu says "Unselect" and the popup says "Unselect All"

mouser:
v3.23 is now up.

I spent an entire day fixing the graphics library code that handles drawing objects with partial transparency in order to speed up the rendering/saving of files where objects are on top of semi-transparent areas.  Painful but I think I have it working well and fast enough.  I never realized this was a problem until we started playing with captions over a transparent area..

Note that for most users this is a moot issue since most of the time you don't want a transparent background, you want a white canvas background, etc.

This is really the home stretch for this beta version and I can't wait to release it publicly as a non-beta.  So much old code got restructured with this version, which caused lots of little things to stop working.  I really appreciate all the testing and bug reports -- please keep them coming.

Ath:
Wow, you re-added the 'Run ScreenShotCaptor' option to the installer :Thmbsup:

mouser:
bubbajunk,

Thanks for the reports.
#1-3: i know about and am going to try to fix in future versions since they are not showstoppers.
#4: thanks, should be fixed now.

app103:
v3.23 is now up.
-mouser (March 08, 2013, 05:31 AM)
--- End quote ---

Getting a 404 on that, here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version