ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Screenshot Captor 3.28 aka 4.0RC Beta Test - Mar 17, 2013 - Feedback Wanted

<< < (15/58) > >>

dluby:
I just downloaded the latest beta v3.18.01 and I closed the Quickbar (it's not for me) but after logging off and back on the toolbar reappeared (I have Screenshot auto-load with Windows).  I then logged off again and back on and the same thing happened.

cmpm:
Maybe have both the post-capture pop-up dialog and the Quick Capture Bar on by default.
Keeping the toggle for Quick Capture Bar in the tray menu and adding a toggle for the post-capture pop-up dialog.

edit- i see you already have a post capture toggle "After Capture Show"
i do like that

cmpm:
I just downloaded the latest beta v3.18.01 and I closed the Quickbar (it's not for me) but after logging off and back on the toolbar reappeared (I have Screenshot auto-load with Windows).  I then logged off again and back on and the same thing happened.
-dluby (February 27, 2013, 07:20 AM)
--- End quote ---

Click the settings button in capture bar and uncheck 'Enable and show Quick Capture Bar'.

Or uncheck it in the right click menu from the tray. hm I don't think this is correct.

Closing it only works for current window session.

mouser:
I believe that the reason the reason it's not remembering the changes you are making via the system tray menu is an artifact of a change i recently put in place to have Screenshot Captor not save it's settings on exit if you've not taken a screenshot, shown the main window, or opened up the options.  Clearly i need to tweak that so that if you change an option via the system tray then it should save the settings on exit.

mouser:
v3.19 beta uploaded.  Getting really close to an official release now, once i'm sure i haven't created any new showstopper bugs..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version