ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Screenshot Captor 3.28 aka 4.0RC Beta Test - Mar 17, 2013 - Feedback Wanted

<< < (14/58) > >>

mouser:
One other thing - I recommend you add a horizontal scroll bar to that dialog now that you no longer word-wrap within it.
--- End quote ---

good point, thx for reminder!

AbteriX:
Do i miss something?
Isn't this Flood feature to fill an before drawn object?-AbteriX (February 22, 2013, 03:22 AM)
--- End quote ---

Works now for me with v3.18.01 (as downloaded from first post but mentioned as v3.17.01)

I can draw circles and boxes out of four strokes and fill them with  easy.

Nice too what can be done with the eraser.

AbteriX:
Don't know if i should mention this:

- added PaintBrush Opject
- fill with transparent color
- add an arrow with text
- utilize Quick Expand Canvas and then crop
- > the transparency is lost?

AbteriX:
Now i am gonna searching for this features:

1.) MajorFeature] You can now save and load your entire configuration settings to/from different files,
2.) ps. The animated gif was created from within Screenshot Captor -- it's a brand new feature.

Till now i don't found them. Maybe the second one is not in the 3.18.1 yet  ;D

mouser:
New beta is up with the first fully functional candidate release of the Quick Capture Bar.

Youll find a bunch of options to configure it, and remember that you can dock it to the top of the screen or keep it floating, or just turn it off if you are a keyboard type.

Please report any problems!

And one thing I have to decide is if I should enable this new feature by default on new installs.  I'd appreciate any suggestions about the best settings to use as defaults for new beginning users.. In the past I have had SC start as a normal window and with the post-capture pop-up dialog selected as the default action after captures.

Now i'm thinking maybe the best default is to start SC in the tray, but show this new Quick Capture Bar -- assuming it can be made to work reliably enough..  Thoughts?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version