ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Screenshot Captor 3.28 aka 4.0RC Beta Test - Mar 17, 2013 - Feedback Wanted

<< < (32/58) > >>

bubbajunk:
Pulled the latest version and confirmed that the Thumbnail filenames are no longer getting truncated. The filenames and thumbnails appear to be resizing properly as the panel is resized. I noticed that you corrected the "Unselect" popup text to match that in the Edit menu.

Also noticed the addition of the "Apply" button in the Preferences dialog box. I notice that pressing the Apply button, that the dialog appears to be restarted (closed and opened). I like being able to apply the changes without having to re-open the dialog box like it was previously when there was only the option to "Accept". It seems to be working for me so far.

I had a weird one happen two or three times today. After pressing the Shift-PrtScr to capture a region, I have the main form display as my default, but the Preferences box also showed up in front of the screen capture. I don't know if it's becuase I've been doing testing and may have left the Preferences dialog open and not realized it. I'm not yet able to reproduce it consistently, but will let you know if I can.

Will wait to test any of the other ones if you have time to fix before the release.

mouser:
New minor version up with a couple minor fixes, and also one neat new feature -- a new special fx operation that will remove the contents of a selected region and replace it with surrounding colors.

It's surprisingly useful.

Now it's not going to work perfectly all the time -- but i think much of the time it will allow you to very easily remove unwanted text or regions of an image without it looking as obvious as the blur tool looks.

Let me know what you think -- I may try to add some options for the tool later.

My plan is to release this version as an official non-beta on sunday evening / monday morning, barring the discovery of any significant remaining bugs.

bob99:
New version uploaded that should fix the double-line caption stuff -- thank you guys for helping me track this one down!
-mouser (March 08, 2013, 03:17 PM)
--- End quote ---

Working like a charm now.  :)
If I haven't before, Thank You  :Thmbsup: for adding this feature to be able to add the secondary caption in the pop-up prompt. It makes commenting the captures much easier now.

I know you are in the squish bugs mode now for the final release so could I add a request for the future?
When adding a caption with the [...] button in the prompt would it be possible to also be able to add the Ctrl-A function for typed text like you have in the comment section of the main window?
This would allow sending this caption to the clipboard, save & hide the pop-up and move on for another capture without opening the main window 1st. Save a few steps when trying to manually capture and comment screens quickly.

Based on lack of response to some other posts I've made on documenting screen shots I must be one of the few or only one trying to do this. Or there are other ways of doing it I haven't figured out yet.  :huh:
None of the other capture programs I've tested have this feature either or even come close to what you are doing now.  :Thmbsup:

Thanks again for your hard work and I'm sure at times a significant amount of hair pulling to make SSC as good as it is!

mouser:
Thank You for adding this feature to be able to add the secondary caption in the pop-up prompt. It makes commenting the captures much easier now.
--- End quote ---

You can thank DC member Cranioscopical for that -- it was his good idea.

Ctrl+A in in caption box shouldn't be hard to add.

bob99:
Thank You for adding this feature to be able to add the secondary caption in the pop-up prompt. It makes commenting the captures much easier now.
--- End quote ---

You can thank DC member Cranioscopical for that -- it was his good idea.

Ctrl+A in in caption box shouldn't be hard to add.
-mouser (March 09, 2013, 09:08 AM)
--- End quote ---

And a BIG Thank You Cranioscopical also. :greenclp: :greenclp:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version