ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Screenshot Captor 3.28 aka 4.0RC Beta Test - Mar 17, 2013 - Feedback Wanted

<< < (26/58) > >>

mouser:
New version uploaded should fix the directory problem.  Can't thank you folks enough for finding these bugs!

bubbajunk:
bubba, regarding #1 not saving between reboots -- i stand corrected!  i just found and corrected a long-standing bug preventing settings saving on reboot.  thank you for your comment about this.
-mouser (March 06, 2013, 03:58 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks for correcting the issue with the saved object settings across reboot. I will download the latest version and see if it's working for me. Can you confirm that the fix includes the SCC portable *.zip version?

Regarding your suggestion to use %num0% to generate the incremental number counter e.g. '001' regardless of whether there is a conflicting filename did indeed work for me. I would have had no idea that this was an option since it was not included in the Available Fields in Preferences.

Regarding navigation of the Preferences hierarchy, let me know if you can address it and I'll do some testing.

Finally, one quick question, is there a way to add multiple picture objects to the screenshot (e.g. highlight, arrow, or text box) without having to select the object button each time an object is added? Almost like a sticky approach that if you double click the object button it would remain selected even after adding the object. This would help improve the efficiency of adding multiple objects to the same screenshot.

mouser:
Can you confirm that the fix includes the SCC portable *.zip version?
--- End quote ---
yes, i always upload new versions of both.

Regarding your suggestion to use %num0% to generate the incremental number counter e.g. '001' regardless of whether there is a conflicting filename did indeed work for me. I would have had no idea that this was an option since it was not included in the Available Fields in Preferences.
--- End quote ---

I need to undo that advice -- I realized that i didn't mean to change existing behavior.

You should go back to using %num% whenever you want to ALWAYS include a number.

Alternatively you can use %_num% and %bnum% when you only want to include a number if its needed to avoid a conflict.
I have added these to list of tokens and will document in help file.

mouser:
Finally, one quick question, is there a way to add multiple picture objects to the screenshot (e.g. highlight, arrow, or text box) without having to select the object button each time an object is added?
--- End quote ---

Yes, you can change the default behavior by going to the "Drawing Object Options" tab and UNCHECKING the optin "Switch to Object Selection mode after a new object is inserted".

mouser:
Ok I think it's nearly time to release this to public -- last chance to save me some embarrassment by finding some showstopper bugs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version