ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

What are your favorite movies?

<< < (24/34) > >>

wraith808:
Oh... I love that!  I saw it before some Disney movie I saw with the kids recently.  It's great!

app103:
Just added to my top list. Less than 10 minutes long and absolutely brilliant. It's called Paperman and it's by... Disney?

:Thmbsup: :Thmbsup:
-40hz (March 28, 2013, 07:16 AM)
--- End quote ---

If you liked that one, you'll probably like this one too.

40hz:
Just added to my top list. Less than 10 minutes long and absolutely brilliant. It's called Paperman and it's by... Disney?

--- End quote ---

-app103 (March 28, 2013, 11:56 AM)
--- End quote ---

Downloading. Looks really good. Thx! :)

My sister saw Paperman with me and laughed. Said of course I liked the picture. "Who does it look like?" she asked:

She's right. That particular look, plus the body language and facial expressions, could be modeled on my GF. :-*

She is the grand master of the "arched eyebrow plus head tilt" and the "half smile over the shoulder" backward glance.

Guess I know what I like huh? ;D

tomos:
Dunno whether this is overkill,
but I've started another film/movie thread: Movies or films you've seen lately

The thread What are your favorite movies? is pretty active at the moment,
but I thought I'd add this one just for stuff you've seen lately (good or bad).-tomos (March 28, 2013, 02:37 PM)
--- End quote ---

Deozaan:

--- End quote ---

-app103 (March 28, 2013, 11:56 AM)
--- End quote ---

That was really cute. But a part of me doesn't like it because the cynic in me says that would never actually happen in real life. It's too implausible. Too scripted. But it sure is a cute, romantic idea.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version