ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Game Author Posts on The Pirate Bay

<< < (2/2)

Renegade:
Wait, so you wish you had offered your software under a "99 cent plan"?  :P-TaoPhoenix (February 11, 2013, 10:30 AM)
--- End quote ---

I wish it were that simple. :(

If I did that, I'd be bankrupt several times over. It costs more than $1 to get a customer. :(

Renegade:
Oddly enough, the torrent has disappeared from The Pirate Bay:

https://torrentfreak.com/indie-game-devs-delight-pirate-bay-and-reddit-with-disappearing-torrent-130211/

The Pirate Bay is well-known for not removing torrents to any content, unless it’s criminally illegal in Sweden or contains malware or a virus. So with this in mind, try searching for Anodyne on the site. Actually, save yourself some time and don’t bother. The torrent, which was uploaded by a user called Frewyrn, has been deleted.
--- End quote ---

:huh:

f0dder:
The Pirate Bay is well-known for not removing torrents to any content, unless it’s criminally illegal in Sweden or contains malware or a virus. So with this in mind, try searching for Anodyne on the site. Actually, save yourself some time and don’t bother. The torrent, which was uploaded by a user called Frewyrn, has been deleted.

--- End quote ---
So, who deleted it? TPB admins or Frewyrn?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version