ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Mp3 File Format Issue Split From Silly Humor Thread

(1/6) > >>

tomos:
 An educational broadcast about the "F" word.....
 (see attachment in previous post)
-Tinman57 (January 30, 2013, 06:55 PM)
--- End quote ---

:-\ I've tried three different players and cant get that to play (Trout/WMP/VLC). Tried downloading in a different browser too in case.
It's only 157kb, could that be correct? (Edit/ yes seems to be correct)

Renegade:
The size is correct. I had a difficult time as well. I think there's something odd in the WAV, but was too lazy to figure out what. Maybe pure PCM? It played in ALShow (a video player), but not in ALSong (an MP3 player).  :huh:

Stoic Joker:
It played for me in WMP on Win7, but it wouldn't play in WMP on my Win8 laptop.

Tinman57:
  An educational broadcast about the "F" word.....
 (see attachment in previous post)
-Tinman57 (January 30, 2013, 06:55 PM)
--- End quote ---

:-\ I've tried three different players and cant get that to play (Trout/WMP/VLC). Tried downloading in a different browser too in case.

-tomos (February 01, 2013, 04:34 AM)
--- End quote ---

I forgot, I have all of my .wav files l3enc encoded.  It keeps them in the wav format, but they're crunched down using MPEG Layer-3.  That's why it's so small.  With XP, you can open it in the default Windows .snd player (sndrec32.exe) and select "Properties", then "Convert Now".  Click the "Save As", give it a name, then "OK" and "OK" again and it will restore it back to a normal huge .wav.  Sorry bout dat.   :-[

TaoPhoenix:

-tomos (February 01, 2013, 04:34 AM)
--- End quote ---

Heh were you saying a particular word after trying all that?  :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version