ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > UrlSnooper

Any plans to crack Flash binary URLs

(1/3) > >>

Tootle:
Any plans to crack this:
No exposed URLs and media file locations

The location of media on the internet can often be compromised by URLs pointing back to the content source. Most media players on the market enable users to see the location of the media clip that is playing rather easily. With Flash, external media file locations are compressed into binary format in the SWF file and unavailable for website visitors, all but eliminating the ability for visitors to obtain the file and server location for media delivered via Flash Player.
--- End quote ---

Source

mouser:
yeah this is tricky, and i think mostly going to be the job for a program that tries to record the video rather than url snooper.

Tootle:
Makes sense. Thanks for the reply :)

smartazz:
There's a program called hugflash that's excellent for extracting EVERYTHING from swfs. Unfortunately it can't make them into .fla files but it certainly can find the urls. I'm still trying to figure out how to download myspace streaming audio these days. I have Xi which can spoof any browser agent id, I've tried using the ip numbers instead of the domains, I've extracted both the flash and the xml links, and still nothing. Anyone have any clues?

Carol Haynes:
See http://www.forest.impress.co.jp/lib/pic/video/flash/hugflash.html for details

Have you tried it? Does it install an English interface or is it just Japanese? Any Japanese visitors able to translate to English?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version