Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site October 30, 2014, 08:49:19 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Read the full one-year retrospective report on DonationCoder.com.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: ShowDialogsToo - Identify by class and own toolbar  (Read 3148 times)
Matroschker
Participant

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: May 03, 2006, 05:48:05 AM »

Hi Skrommel,

I have two questions:

1. I use some applications which creates windows without a label. Therefore I want to try to use the identification via class, but there I have the problem that the name of the class is changing every startup the application, e.g. G2M_Loader_a45 --> G2M_Loader_e34...
Is it possible to change the script that all classes were excluded where the name beginning with a defined string?

2. I use some own toolbars on my desktop and I can't exclude these "windows", how can I do this?
skrommel
Fastest code in the west

View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2006, 07:34:24 AM »

smiley I should have updated ShowDialogsToo for a long time, now, and 1) should be possible.

2) Try to find their titles using AutoHotkey's Window Spy.

Skrommel

Please stop by my site at  1 Hour Software by skrommel  for downloads and more info.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.023s | Server load: 0.13 ]