ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

How much have I downloaded?

<< < (5/7) > >>

Curt:
But now I have changed the setting, according to 4wd's recommendation, so we'll see later on, what's happening. -Curt (February 04, 2013, 07:22 AM)
--- End quote ---

Traffic is now normal. The change of setting did a huge difference:

tell it to Ignore local traffic within the LAN.-4wd (February 04, 2013, 04:36 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thank you for the directions, 4wd  :up:

Curt:
Thanks to mouser's answer and a private message from the honourable charter member mrHappy, I now know a lot more about my download situation: In the entire month of January I downloaded merely 18GB. So even with my new speed (50MBps) there will "always" be a gigantic gap free per month (please, God, don't let me need to download my backup!).

I will remove NetWorx; it is nice, but useless to me, now. (Edited: Revo Pro found no leftovers)

Thanks to all of you for helping me out!  :up:

Edit:
I also read what the new limitations are for YouSee customers:

"md" is of course Danish short for "month"

tomos:
(please, God, don't let me need to download my backup!)
-Curt (February 04, 2013, 01:41 PM)
--- End quote ---

I think someone said this already but:

(please, Curt, make a local backup too)  :-)

Curt:
(please, Curt, make a local backup too)  :-)-tomos (February 04, 2013, 02:48 PM)
--- End quote ---

oh, you are all so kind-hearted to me  :-*

Yes, Tom, I will - eventually. The reason I took the online offer was the price: $5 per month. The reason I don't have my music backed up (all documents are copied to an external 500GB drive) is, the price: The music has costed me nothing, (and can all be downloaded again), but a 2TB external drive is a little expensive compared to the $5. There are simply too many bills to pay before I can defend to also have a new external drive.

But thank you for caring  ;)

tomos:
But thank you for caring  ;)
-Curt (February 04, 2013, 03:11 PM)
--- End quote ---

you're welcome Curt :D
My backup achilles heel is my off-site (including online) backup. I have two local backups of everything but dont have any other backups of my music or photos ...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version