ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

The greatest candy in the history of the world!

(1/2) > >>

superboyac:
Have any of you tried the special Easter edition of Reese's Pieces?  They are called Pastel Eggs, but they are the best candies ever.  I already like regular Reese's Piece's, but being the size of M&M's they are kind of small.  The Easter ones are huge and crammed with that great peanut butter cream.  My friend describes it the best, "Reese's Pieces on steroids".  Seriously, for those that like peanut butter candies, go get this, you'll be hooked.

I go to the supermarkets after Easter and clean them out of these bags, since they're usually half price.  I probably have a good year's supply right now, to last me until next Easter.  OK, I have to stop eating...I don't think it's healthy.

mouser:
ahahahah... damn it i was trying to boycott candy but now i have to go try this.
will this get a mention in your podcast? ps. send in your podcast segment asap!

superboyac:
Sure, I guess I can squeeze it in a topic somehow related to user interfaces  ;)

zridling:
I haven't, but my vote goes to Cherry Cordial Hershey's Kisses (sold around the holidays) — they're fantastic.

allen:
Never was a big fan of peanut butter candies, save for a brief romance with Reese's Pieces about the time ET was all the rage.  Going by the subject, I was certain this was going to be about PEZ!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version