ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > DC Gamer Club

Headset recommendations

<< < (4/7) > >>

wraith808:
Not saying that they're not... just that I came to the opposite conclusion looking on the Logitech site, and that they're still selling them as backordered.  Seems like if they're discontinued, the supplier wouldn't sell them to you, of all people.  But there's that logic thing kicking in.

Target:
the supplier wouldn't sell them to you, of all people. -wraith808 (January 29, 2013, 03:36 PM)
--- End quote ---

me, of all people?

is there something you're trying to tell me? ;D ;D ;D

wraith808:
the supplier wouldn't sell them to you, of all people. -wraith808 (January 29, 2013, 03:36 PM)
--- End quote ---

me, of all people?

is there something you're trying to tell me? ;D ;D ;D
-Target (January 29, 2013, 03:49 PM)
--- End quote ---

:o  :huh:  ;D 

Ok, that was funny, I don't care who you are.  :D

cranioscopical:
is there something you're trying to tell me?
-Target (January 29, 2013, 03:49 PM)
--- End quote ---
Finally, the light comes on 

Renegade:
Since they enclose the ears, some people complain about comfort, but I never had a problem with them- they seem large enough that I don't know how anyone could complain, but I figured I'd give you that caveat.
-wraith808 (January 29, 2013, 02:33 PM)
--- End quote ---

I find earbuds are extremely painful to use after even relatively short periods (30+ min), and on-ear headphones are uncomfortable. It's the over-ear headphones that I find are nicer to use, especially for prolonged periods.

The only pain I get there is from talking to people on Skype that have really crappy mics that have a lot of hum and noise - that gets irritating.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version