topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 5:53 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Springpad just had their own GOE for January  (Read 3548 times)

Paul Keith

• Joined in 2008
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Springpad just had their own GOE for January
« on: January 28, 2013, 02:58 PM »
Unfortunately since there does not seem to be any sub-forum for this year's GOE, I'm just pasting it here:

http://nationalorganizationmonth.com/

Nothing jaw breaking so far but some cool looking hacks:

Snap 2013-01-29 at 04.30.58.pngSpringpad just had their own GOE for January
2013 Bubble Calendar

mouser's labeller was also mentioned: http://springpad.com...anizeyourlife/blocks

As well as the Belkin WeMo

Changes all politics into cats.pngSpringpad just had their own GOE for January

Sticky Note Calendar.pngSpringpad just had their own GOE for January

developing a better system here in Kansas. Spreadsheet base and relying upon Windows Search. The main idea is to make a unique word out of a thing for which I might search. Say it is an ordinary clipboard for writing that is alluding me. I simply make a note anywhere saying that my clllipboard is located at a certain location on this date. This keeps me from finding instances of things in my clipboard program or casual references to any clipboard in general correspondence or notes. I keep a general running Daily Diary (like USMC days) that is kept in the my documents folder. I a small pocket notebook reminds me to make entries about things that I might notice in the car, shop or grounds. I just enter it at a convenient time into the Daily Diary.

Roll don't fold.pngSpringpad just had their own GOE for January

On the down side, it really shows the limitations of SpringPad. Too much loading. Too many aesthetic and not enough work done on moving back and forth through objects. I don't really recommend opening multi-tabs for each notebook.