ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Down-Down with "Paste from Clipboard Option"!

(1/2) > >>

saurabhdua:
Hello Mouser!

Tried a couple of times to PASTE the Image "from" Clipboard using the Edit menu as well as Ctrl+V option, but to no avail!

Every attempt to do so only activates the "Clipart Objects" section, & nothing more than that!?

I wonder if the very option, or that feature goes infested with a "Software" Bug!?

Also, Why should the user be restricted to work over a "Single Screenshot" at a time!? Why can't I simply take more than one screenshots at a single go; & later work over each tab by tab!?

Both Pic Pic & Greenshot(My Darling!) hosts such a flexibility!....then why couldn't it be with your boastful offering!?

Regards from India...
Saurabh Dua.

mouser:
hi saurabhdua.

Can you clarify what happens when you try to use past image from clipboard?

Here's what happens when I do it:

mouser:
If you are not seeing such an effect, maybe it has to do with how you are putting the first image on the clipboard before the paste, and if so, perhaps I can fix Screenshot Captor to support that.

How are you copying the first image to clipboard before trying to paste?

saurabhdua:
Hello Mouser!

Iam putting up an image to the Clipboard using an alternate Screenshot Application's>>>COPY to Clipboard Option!

In rest of the Programs, "Copy to Clipboard" is quite a handy feature, & comes with an "Instant" access!

Using this method, Iam able to PASTE the Captured Image on to all applications(like MS Word,MS Outlook, Jarte...etc.) but Screenshot Captor!?

Every attempt renders a sudden activation of just "Clipart objects" section.

Lastly, also address the "Tabbed based Capture" of Multiple Screenshots at a single go...!

mouser:
It may be that the other program is copying the other image to the clipboard in an alternate format (raw file instead of bitmap);
let me try to support that format, AND give a message if it's not in that format rather than just doing nothing.  That would at least tell you why it appears nothing is happening.

I will try to upload a new version this weekend.

As far as opening multiple tabbed windows.. it might be too much for Screenshot Captor, BUT perhaps I can consider having a separate standalone tool that would do that, based on the Screenshot Captor codebase..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version