ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Seedling's Software

Mixtape Maker: Updates and Latest Beta Versions Here

<< < (11/15) > >>

parpfish:
re: window size:  i just checked my copy and it seems to retain the window size i last have it set to.  i will say that there is a minimum window size set statically to 800 x 600 (for folks who still use this antiquated display size) so you can't make it any smaller than that.  i'm not exactly sure if this is what you're experiencing.  but if you enlarge, stretch, or whatever beyond its minimum size, it should (and does with my copy) retain that window size and position to be restored upon next run.  i suppose i could get rid of the 'minimum size' to allow the form to be shrunk down (if so desired); is this what you're asking for?
-seedling (January 25, 2008, 02:59 PM)
--- End quote ---

I've worked out what it is:

As you may be able to see from the screenshot, I have a double-width Taskbar (see the chunk of blue below the Start button). Thus RMTM was indeed remembering that its last position was Maximised (res. = 1024 x 768). However it was also (and still is) making an assumption that my Taskbar is single-width. Thus as you can see in the screenshot - the bottom of RMTM is hidden behing the Taskbar and there is headroom at the top -- you can see the other application (foobar) is at the very top of the screen. This is why I couldn't move the window around - as the program believes it is maximised (and in a sense it truly is) it just doesn't look like it; and thus the program is not truly returning to its previous position on last exit. (The Screenshot was taken having closed a Maximised RMTM and then re-opened it --- I should have made that clear).

I hope that explains the problem. Only awkward folk like me (who have double-width taskbars) will experience this problem. Give it a go if you're happy to mess around with your desktop, icons, quicklaunch stuff and you use Win XP.

Hope this clarifies the window position problem -- let me know if I''m still not being clear.

As regards the other stuff.
Cool on both counts (M3U drag and drop, and ID3 v2)

All the best

P.

seedling:
ok, i get what you're saying. i'm gonna have to monkey around with that to see if i can come up with a decent fix (or workaround) for that problem.

parpfish:
hi seedling

minor bug to report:

in the latest version the "Redundancy Check" filters the "Must Have List":

eg. Redundancy = 1

2 Rolling Stones in the Must Have List

Output = 1 Rolling Stones song.

I'm assuming "Must Have" has to trump all other filters, since it's MUST Have.

All the best

(ps. enjoying the new version v. much!)

P.

seedling:
it has always filtered out the must-have; the thought being, that no matter what you have chosen, if you only wnat 3 songs of x, then that's all you're going to get, period.

it's easy enough to add an option for this.

parpfish:
Oh, didn't realise -- probably hadn't had redundancy so low before to notice.

Would be a nice option in my opinion.

P.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version