ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

MISSING images or pics ?

(1/3) > >>

crabby3:
Sometimes images that have been included in a post, here at DC, aren't there.  What's the story... removed, broken link, my browser... .. .   :tellme:

Stoic Joker:
What's the story... removed, broken link, my browser...-crabby3 (January 24, 2013, 09:04 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yes.

Granted it depends on how many images are not appearing how often, so if it's only a few here or there, now and then. Then sure any of the above could be the culprit. But if it's a bunch of them frequently...more digging/detail is most likely advisable.

crabby3:
What's the story... removed, broken link, my browser...-crabby3 (January 24, 2013, 09:04 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yes.

Granted it depends on how many images are not appearing how often, so if it's only a few here or there, now and then. Then sure any of the above could be the culprit. But if it's a bunch of them frequently...more digging/detail is most likely advisable.
-Stoic Joker (January 24, 2013, 11:30 AM)
--- End quote ---

It's not a bunch... more like now and then.  My only recent change to my machine was uninstalling Java.

app103:
My only recent change to my machine was uninstalling Java.
-crabby3 (January 24, 2013, 11:41 AM)
--- End quote ---

Java isn't used for rendering any part of this forum, so uninstalling it wouldn't affect whether or not you could view any of the images in posts. If that were the problem, then I'd be having trouble viewing images too (and I am not), as this computer that I am currently using has NEVER had Java installed on it.

crabby3:
My only recent change to my machine was uninstalling Java.
-crabby3 (January 24, 2013, 11:41 AM)
--- End quote ---

Java isn't used for rendering any part of this forum, so uninstalling it wouldn't affect whether or not you could view any of the images in posts. If that were the problem, then I'd be having trouble viewing images too (and I am not), as this computer that I am currently using has NEVER had Java installed on it.
-app103 (January 25, 2013, 01:43 PM)
--- End quote ---

Not knowing that much about computers in general, I thought I'd post the Java uninstall info, just to make sure.   :)

Have you run across any missing images here app103?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version