ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

MISSING images or pics ?

<< < (3/3)

app103:
Today it seems maybe it was my browser?  I went to include this DC link - Reply #91 and it's there... a YouTube video.
-crabby3 (January 25, 2013, 03:14 PM)
--- End quote ---
Youtube videos are flash, not images. Maybe you are having some sort of issue with your flash plugin? -app103 (January 26, 2013, 03:02 PM)
--- End quote ---
  On the right side of the YouTube pages, all of the selections for the videos are .jpg images.  You click on them and it takes you to the actual .flv video.
-Tinman57 (January 26, 2013, 07:29 PM)
--- End quote ---

But here on DC, when you use the youtube bbcode tag, it embeds the video, which is flash, and not an image. His complaint was about missing images here on DC, which turned out to be missing youtube videos.

Tinman57:
But here on DC, when you use the youtube bbcode tag, it embeds the video, which is flash, and not an image. His complaint was about missing images here on DC, which turned out to be missing youtube videos. -app103 (January 27, 2013, 09:06 AM)
--- End quote ---

My bad!   :-[  I thought he was actually talking about going to the Youtube site.  :redface:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version