ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Feature Request - Option to Cut Selection vs only "Crop To Selection"

<< < (2/3) > >>

cmpm:
Why not use the highlight rectangle/circle tool? (yellow square tool)
Then you can put a rectangle or circle any where in the shot, and change it to any color, white or whatever. That would "cut" any thing you want to cut.

mouser:
As tomos was saying i think, the SpecialFx2 menu item "Patch contents" was made to do this kind of thing.
Let me know if you guys think that i need to add something that lets user choose color instead of having the program guess it automatically.

tomos:
As tomos was saying i think, the SpecialFx2 menu item "Patch contents" was made to do this kind of thing.
Let me know if you guys think that i need to add something that lets user choose color instead of having the program guess it automatically.
-mouser (August 27, 2013, 10:43 AM)
--- End quote ---

sometimes it does give odd results:

Feature Request - Option to Cut Selection vs only "Crop To Selection"

(but I guess cmpm's suggestion would work anyway?)

mouser:
Maybe i'll combine some of these effects into one dialog: patch, interlace, pixelate, etc. and add an option to simply fill the region with a specific color.

tomos:
Maybe i'll combine some of these effects into one dialog: patch, interlace, pixelate, etc. and add an option to simply fill the region with a specific color.
-mouser (August 27, 2013, 01:09 PM)
--- End quote ---

that sounds good - would make the options more accessible too

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version