ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

It's about ... an interesting Win8 view (video)

(1/1)

barney:
dotTech has presented an interesting video on Win8.  Having just installed it on a non-touch system, I can pretty much agree.

tomos:
That's been posted before in one of those win 8 threads here, but I aint going looking for it ;-)

I'm starting to think that a lot of the problems people are having with windows 8 are bugs. I know I *keep* getting the charms bar popping up to the extent that it makes the OS unusable (presuming I want to stay sane as well). This doesnt seem to be happening to everyone, but it if it happens to me it's still a bug as far as I'm concerned. Maybe a lot of these problems are hardware/driver related. And the way all that 'stuff' interacts with the new gestures.

f0dder:
That's been posted before in one of those win 8 threads here, but I aint going looking for it ;-)-tomos (January 21, 2013, 06:38 AM)
--- End quote ---
Here you go - also, could we keep the discussion of that piece of manure in one thread? :-)

tomos:
Here you go - also, could we keep the discussion of that piece of manure in one thread? :-)-f0dder (January 21, 2013, 07:52 AM)
--- End quote ---

Sounds good to me - maybe someone could merge this?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version