LATEST VERSION HISTORY
v2.05.01 - July 14, 2009
- You can now call browsertrayswitch with the -lbcswitch option from LaunchBarCommander command output node to generate a submenu for switching browsers from LaunchBarCommander.
v2.04.01 - July 11, 2009
- Added support for commandline switching to a specific browser snapshot file.
v2.03.01 - July 10, 2009
- Trying to make it work well on Vista/Win7.
- You can now overide the default icon for a browser setting by placing a file with the same name as the .btsregfile file but with .ico extension instead.
- This is a major rewrite of the basic way that BTS works. Previous versions tried to guess registry settings. The new version essentially takes snapshots of key registry values for a given browser, and then restores them on demand.
- Now includes update checking support.
- Now includes support for configdir.ini (portable use or custom config file locations)
- Added links to other programs DefaultBrowser and SetBrowser
v1.02.01 - 4/24/06
- Added "Edit configuration file menu options"
- Added new "-switch" commandline options so you can set default browsers purely through commandline.
- Added automatic detection of browsers - thx to PhilKC who found the registry key that makes this possible.
The big thing here is really the automatic detection of browsers - it should make it much easier to start using the program - and most people will now never have to edit the configuration file unless they want to tweak the captions or get fancy with menu order or separators, etc.
Thanks again to PhilKC who found the registry key that enabled autodetection of browsers.