ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

CHS Note field display disappears [Bug?]

(1/5) > >>

IainB:

mouser:
Can you elaborate a little bit about what you mean by it dissapears? you mean that row that says "NOTE" is going completely, and you just have the text "By their fruits ye shall know them?"

the next time that happens can you try dragging the "Memo" bar above it to break out that part of the dialog and see if that has any effect?

i'll also look into it here.

IainB:
1. ... you mean that row that says "NOTE" is going completely, and you just have the text "By their fruits ye shall know them?"
2. the next time that happens can you try dragging the "Memo" bar above it to break out that part of the dialog and see if that has any effect?
-mouser (January 17, 2013, 08:43 PM)
--- End quote ---
1. Yes. The row disappears completely, like it has closed up. Everything else is there as displayed.

2. I shall try that and report back.

This has been happening for a long time (maybe over a year). It is a relatively minor issue - not a showstopper. It is episodic, but seems to have been occurring more frequently lately, which prompted me to mention it. I shall do a screen capture next time as well.
Sorry I couldn't be more informative.

mouser:
Screenshot would be helpful, thanks.

IainB:
OK, here is a screenshot, taken by Screenshot Captor. The Note field is not displayed.

After taking the screenshot, and copying some text, I noticed that the Note field display had come back.

Then it disappeared again, and re-establishing the clipboard chain did nothing to bring it back:

Then, after I had scrolled down the Grid, there was the Note field back again:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version