ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Microsoft to patch Internet Explorer zero-day flaw today

(1/1)

Tinman57:
Summary: An out-of-band update will be released today to fix a zero-day vulnerability in Internet Explorer, versions 6, 7 and 8, which will prevent hackers from exploiting a hole that could allow the remote execution of malicious code.
--- End quote ---

http://www.zdnet.com/microsoft-to-patch-internet-explorer-zero-day-flaw-today-7000009770

Renegade:
I believe the proper patch there is simply to delete them. :P

Tinman57:
-Renegade (January 14, 2013, 09:16 PM)
--- End quote ---
 I think your right.  I have it installed just in case I need it, but have it disabled in the browser...

Just ignore the disabled part of this......

tomos:
--- End quote ---
  I think your right.  I have it installed just in case I need it, but have it disabled in the browser...
-Tinman57 (January 15, 2013, 06:26 PM)
--- End quote ---

did I miss something? - what's the 'it' there ("have it disabled in the browser...")

Tinman57:
--- End quote ---
 I think your right.  I have it installed just in case I need it, but have it disabled in the browser...
-Tinman57 (January 15, 2013, 06:26 PM)
--- End quote ---

did I miss something? - what's the 'it' there ("have it disabled in the browser...")
-tomos (January 16, 2013, 03:10 AM)
--- End quote ---

That's me NOT multitasking very well and putting the wrong data in the wrong box....   :redface:  I've been known to do this before.  Just ask Mouser.....   ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version