ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Regular Expressions (help)

<< < (2/5) > >>

4wd:
(read: lazy :) )-4wd (January 06, 2013, 10:44 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'm waiting to see the RegEx for the second instance....if it's possible.

Krishean:
It's not possible to use a RegExp to transform month names into numeric values, and the 12h date format manipulation is also outside of RegExp's capabilities. It is possible to match those strings and use additional logic outside of RegExp to process them.

Contro:
 :-[

What I need is convert those string in the clipboard when I paste with the special hotkey control+alt+win+2

A conversion string tool.

A code snack ?

;D

Renegade:
It's not possible to use a RegExp to transform month names into numeric values, and the 12h date format manipulation is also outside of RegExp's capabilities. It is possible to match those strings and use additional logic outside of RegExp to process them.
-Krishean (January 06, 2013, 11:14 PM)
--- End quote ---

I've been doing some reading, and from what I can tell, regular expression conditionals are only for matching. So, unfortunately Krishean is right. :(

Guess that explains why I've never used conditional replacements before. :( It's always just been easier and simpler to do something like .Replace("something", "another thing").

4wd:
What I need is convert those string in the clipboard when I paste with the special hotkey control+alt+win+2

A conversion string tool.

A code snack ?-Contro (January 06, 2013, 11:35 PM)
--- End quote ---

Clipboard Help + Spell ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version