ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Probably the single best idea I've seen in a *very* long time.

<< < (3/3)

SeraphimLabs:
I only carry my phone at all in case of emergencies, and for the convenience of keeping track of time on a device that isn't likely to get my arm caught in a machine.

For the most part it never rings- and when it does it gets ignored unless the person calls twice in a row, and text messages to it are ignored unless they are from known sources.

So I would clean house on a game like this, because most of the time I don't even look at my phone anyway other than making sure it is in my pocket when I leave.

TaoPhoenix:
I have to say I'm midline to all y'all, I carry my phone everywhere, because I had a bad enough incident when my car broke down in the middle of a big road trip that having a phone turned it from a disaster into just a nuisance. And my family has a culture that you're not really supposed to just randomly ignore calls. If you're really busy such as in a theater show, or unreachable underground in the subway, or even in a conversation with someone important, sure, but not "ho hum I don't feel like talking to you" isn't a good idea for me.

app103:
Oh boy, free food! (but I'd have to borrow an old dead phone from someone to play this game, as I have never owned a cell phone)  :D

Tinman57:
  I have always hated phones, not much of a phone talker and get irritated when people call for stupid ass stuff.  I was always happy to get away from the house just to get away from the phone.  The only reason I have a cell phone now is for emergencies.  If someone wants to tell me something that's not really important, they can text me.  >:D

4wd:
Oh boy, free food! (but I'd have to borrow an old dead phone from someone to play this game, as I have never owned a cell phone)  :D
-app103 (January 07, 2013, 04:35 AM)
--- End quote ---

Especially if you have an accomplice who can ring one of the other phones ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version