ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

CyberNetNews - Still alive?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Lashiec:
Ryan is probably too busy eating everything Ashley cooks, I know I would ;D

KynloStephen66515:
Many reasons they may have halted the news site:

* Divorce
* Pregnancy
* Illness
* Family Troubles
* & More

cybernetnews:
Hey guys! We really appreciate all of your concern! Ashley and I are actually doing great, it's just that our focus has shifted over to her new site where I've been doing development work (in addition to my full time job) while she cooks and tests new recipes. We've been so focused on her site the last few months that we forgot to even post a status update on CyberNet letting everyone know what's going on. We finally got one up today though: http://cybernetnews.com/cybernet-status-update/

Personally as a geek/developer I'd rather be doing the programming rather than the writing, and so having her write the posts/recipes while I do the development has been working out extremely. Not to mention the fact that I make out like a bandit when it comes to eating great food! :Thmbsup:

rgdot:
Didn't realize you are a member here. Posted a comment over at the site :)

kyrathaba:
Ryan, welcome! I also didn't realize you were a member. Great to hear from you, and thanks for all the goodies on your website!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version