ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

CyberNetNews - Still alive?

(1/3) > >>

dspelley:
Visiting CyberNetNews has been a part of my morning routine for quite a while, but it appears the site went static a couple of weeks ago, and I don't see any links in their "Sponsors" section. Has the site died?  :(

Tinman57:
  Nope, it's still there.  Probably a server in it's path not responding due to cyber attacks or just crashed.  Sometimes I can't get to certain websites and others I can for the same reason(s)

dspelley:
Guess I shouldn't have said "died."  :-[  Just noted that the site has not been updated for several weeks, and the last entry on the Twitter feed was December 11. Hope they are just on holiday.

Tinman57:
Guess I shouldn't have said "died."  :-[  Just noted that the site has not been updated for several weeks, and the last entry on the Twitter feed was December 11. Hope they are just on holiday.
-dspelley (January 04, 2013, 03:54 PM)
--- End quote ---
  Yeah, considering they're just a husband and wife team, they're probably on vacation or something.  The last update on their website as far as I can tell was Dec 13th.

dspelley:
Looks like the site has been dormant now for 2 months  :(.  Too bad - I frequently found good news, application recommendations, etc. when visiting their site.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version