ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2013

NANY Thoughts from Developers?

<< < (2/4) > >>

Renegade:
But I like to pledge rather than just show up so that it gives sort of a head count.
-wraith808 (January 03, 2013, 02:18 PM)
--- End quote ---

I have this problem with my time being soaked up out of the blue for reasons that I couldn't possibly have predicted, so, I'm really reluctant to jump in ahead of time and promise something. :(

mouser:
This year i decided to not wait until the last minute to do mine.. It was nice to not be super stressed about finishing it in the last 24 hours like I normally find myself doing.

mahesh2k:
I am thinking about porting some of skwire's coding snacks to linux. Maybe before next years NANY. I don't know how many I can do but that is definitely in my list.

Stoic Joker:
I have this problem with my time being soaked up out of the blue for reasons that I couldn't possibly have predicted, so, I'm really reluctant to jump in ahead of time and promise something.-Renegade (January 03, 2013, 02:26 PM)
--- End quote ---

Same here. I actually wasn't even planning to participate this year, but the office project (that I did enter) showed up and I figured if I didn't do it on vacation I'd probably never get it done.

ewemoa:
This year:

* Kept wishing for good ways to automate testing of GUI code.
* Thankful for DVCS (was git this time around), editor, and other tools.
* Grateful for a responsive application author ;)
* Appreciated languages which have something like require / include built in -- which JScript does not...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version