ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2013

NANY Thoughts from Developers?

<< < (3/4) > >>

skwire:
My typical NANY method, and mouser can confirm this, is that I don't do pledges; I just do releases.  I had less time this year than in years past so I was only able to release one app (and a simple one at that).

anandcoral:
I try to solve a problem I am facing.

I made PCA since I used to get irritated by the stubborn cursor. OW was made to have my dear one's photo on any wallpaper. SAN and TWD solves my problem of forgetfulness.

The MCAT in this year NANY helps to speedup new project development.

All these apps solves my problem and I hope, may help other users too. NANY and DC gives me the platform to showcase them. One thing I learnt this year is 'do not wait for the NANY to begin, but start your engine as soon as you get time'.

Well I am facing one more problem and could not get time to solve it. Hope to release as non-NANY in coming months.

Regards,

Anand

TaoPhoenix:
Well, what I found this year was that working on something way in advance (and not specifically for NANY) helped.  Usually it's a scramble at the last minute, and it still was as I was trying to get my other pledge done.  But I like to pledge rather than just show up so that it gives sort of a head count.
-wraith808 (January 03, 2013, 02:18 PM)
--- End quote ---

Mouser is pondering to take the Last Minute Scramble part out of it, and let it be more of a year long process. As seductive as the calendar New Year is, it also just happens to be the busiest holiday month which can't help scheduling dev time on the app.

timns:
So, what kinds of things do you think about for NANY?
-Renegade (January 03, 2013, 01:50 PM)
--- End quote ---

Stoic Joker:
So, what kinds of things do you think about for NANY?
-Renegade (January 03, 2013, 01:50 PM)
--- End quote ---
(see attachment in previous post)

-timns (January 04, 2013, 11:56 AM)
--- End quote ---

+1 - But I did think we were doing something Mayan this year in "honor" of the Fail-pocalypse.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version