ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Earlier versions of Serif software at bargain prices until 4 Jan. 2013

(1/4) > >>

rjbull:
Save over 90% in the big Serif sale

Offers available until Friday 4th January.  Earlier, but still fairly recent versions of Serif software at bargain prices:

Serif Saver Bundle  £50.00

WebPlus X5 £10.00
Web site design

PagePlus X5  £10.00
Desk top publishing

PhotoPlus X4  £10.00
Photo editing

DrawPlus X4 £10.00
Digital art, drawing, design

MoviePlus X5 £10.00
Video editing

kunkel321:
I can't speak to the others, but DrawPlusX4 and PhotoPlusX4 are both really good products.
They just recently came out with PhotoPlus X6.  DrawPlus is currently at X5, but I imagine they'll come out with X6 soon.
PhotoPlus is  probably not any more powerful than the GIMP, though PP is probably easier to use. 
IMHO though DP is a stand-alone product.  It's been my go-to app for vector work for years.

flamerz:
i always go to check the serif products website but i'm in shock when i see their apps weight are sized in hundreds of megabytes.

looks like the nero syndrome  :mad:

kunkel321:
Probably the size is because of all the clipart, fonts, textures, tutorials, etc.  The apps do use up a lot of RAM when running, but they load fairly quickly.

rjbull:
i always go to check the serif products website but i'm in shock when i see their apps weight are sized in hundreds of megabytes.-flamerz (January 02, 2013, 01:05 PM)
--- End quote ---
What kunkel321 said.  I'd assumed, though, that that's why they could offer such low prices, downloads remove the need for burning disks, packaging and mailing.

Unrelated puzzle; how come there are so many photo editors now, given that Photoshop dominates the professional market (and is frequently ripped off), and Elements and PaintShop Pro probably dominate the lower end?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version