ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

6 Places You'll Recognize from the Background of Every Movie

(1/1)

Arizona Hot:

I liked this Cracked article and checked on the 'net to see how popular it was. One place I checked was Reddit.

6 Places You'll Recognize from the Background of Every Movie   6 Places You'll Recognize from the Background of Every Movie

When the thread wandered off-topic, I remembered this Cracked article:   5 Things Hollywood Reuses More Than Plots

Does anyone here on Reddit want to mention this connection(Has someone already done this?) or should I get a Reddit login?

Tinman57:
  Kind of like a movie that I saw where they passed the same rock like 6 times while adventuring through the jungle.  lol

4wd:
  Kind of like a movie that I saw where they passed the same rock like 6 times while adventuring through the jungle.  lol-Tinman57 (December 31, 2012, 07:22 PM)
--- End quote ---

Speaking of which, the one sound you hear a lot in jungle movies: 402kB MP3

From this characterw.

Tinman57:
  Kind of like a movie that I saw where they passed the same rock like 6 times while adventuring through the jungle.  lol-Tinman57 (December 31, 2012, 07:22 PM)
--- End quote ---

Speaking of which, the one sound you hear a lot in jungle movies: 402kB MP3

From this characterw.
-4wd (December 31, 2012, 07:53 PM)
--- End quote ---
  Then there's the water dripping in a cave sound that is not only used in so many movies and series that I can remember, but also in games such as Quake, which is the first time I ever heard it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version