ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

The Rant Thread!

<< < (3/13) > >>

app103:
And why does all the pencils have all that pencil and just a little eraser?  Shouldn't the eraser be at least 1/4 the size of the entire pencil?  lol  At least for us that make a lot of writing mistakes.  My handwriting is horrible, but I can type like there's no tomorrow.  hehehe
-Tinman57 (December 26, 2012, 06:49 PM)
--- End quote ---

I had some really horrible handwriting when I was a kid. If you waited any longer than 3 days, even I wouldn't be able to figure out what I wrote.  :-[

My dad decided to give me a little help...a giant eraser, which I got in trouble for when I brought it to school.

TaoPhoenix:

My dad decided to give me a little help...a giant eraser, which I got in trouble for when I brought it to school.
 (see attachment in previous post)
-app103 (December 27, 2012, 01:05 AM)
--- End quote ---

"Terrorist Prosecution begins when you are young" - modified Ferengi Proverb.

Tinman57:
I had some really horrible handwriting when I was a kid. If you waited any longer than 3 days, even I wouldn't be able to figure out what I wrote.  :-[
My dad decided to give me a little help...a giant eraser, which I got in trouble for when I brought it to school.-app103 (December 27, 2012, 01:05 AM)
--- End quote ---

LOL.  I used to have one like that, but I flat wore it out.  hehehe

TaoPhoenix:
Generic Universal Non Purpose Rant. To reset the thread. All similarities to GURPS implied. GUNPR. Way less sexy.

TaoPhoenix:

China forces EVERY internet user to register their real name in new free speech crackdown
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2254142/China-forces-internet-browser-register-real-new-free-speech-crackdown.html

This is turning a corner in my opinion. I know large parts of corporate america would like this too, "to keep everyone safe blah blah " (and monetize us!) They just can't quite pull it off that fast yet - they would have to do it in steps.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version