ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

12-22 only: Glarysoft Screen Recording Suite 2.5.3 free

<< < (2/3) > >>

Midnight Rambler:
Well-l-l-l ... I downloaded, installed ... but the registration code did not work.  Nothing (that I found, anyway) on the site seems to help <sigh />.-barney (December 23, 2012, 12:43 AM)
--- End quote ---

Since it's now 12-23, it's probably too late to activate this software but the following worked for me:
[email protected]
License Code:51015149101495198545

The email address was given in a comments section at bottom of download page and license code after installation.  This whole give away was setup similar to those offered on http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/. 

Experience has been that some of these supposed giveaways expire after a time even though not mentioned in offer.  We shall see, I guess.

barney:
Well-l-l-l ... I downloaded, installed ... but the registration code did not work.  Nothing (that I found, anyway) on the site seems to help <sigh />.-barney (December 23, 2012, 12:43 AM)
--- End quote ---

Since it's now 12-23, it's probably too late to activate this software but the following worked for me:
[email protected]
License Code:51015149101495198545

The email address was given in a comments section at bottom of download page and license code after installation.  This whole give away was setup similar to those offered on http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/. 

Experience has been that some of these supposed giveaways expire after a time even though not mentioned in offer.  We shall see, I guess.
-Midnight Rambler (December 23, 2012, 10:07 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yep, that was the code I used ... error msg indicated incompatibility 'tween this version and this code.  Not a serious failure, just reduces my Glary-o-meter a bit  ;).

cranioscopical:
Yep, that was the code I used ... error msg indicated incompatibility 'tween this version and this code. -barney (December 23, 2012, 10:17 AM)
--- End quote ---
Same here  :(
Finally, something that may not have been my own fault!  ;D

PhilB66:
Well-l-l-l ... I downloaded, installed ... but the registration code did not work.  Nothing (that I found, anyway) on the site seems to help <sigh />.

-barney (December 23, 2012, 12:43 AM)
--- End quote ---
Was that the end of the world?

barney:
Well-l-l-l ... I downloaded, installed ... but the registration code did not work.  Nothing (that I found, anyway) on the site seems to help <sigh />.

-barney (December 23, 2012, 12:43 AM)
--- End quote ---
Was that the end of the world?
-PhilB66 (December 23, 2012, 07:47 PM)
--- End quote ---

Oh, Hell no!  I was just going to try it out.  Prolly never use it after a trial.  But the failure to install/register decreased my Glary trust to some extent.  If someone offers me software, be it free or paid, I expect it to work.  Maybe I'm funny that way  :-\, but I expect functionality/reliability/useability.  As I said, maybe it's just me  :-\.  I don't think so.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version