ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

My random doodles for you to see and give feedback if you want.

<< < (3/5) > >>

wraith808:
Ste here...are they working now I moved it back?  I see them just fine...always did  :tellme:
-Hally (December 19, 2012, 11:04 PM)
--- End quote ---

They're working fine :)

Hally:
 :Thmbsup:

Renegade:
Arrr, me thinks the wench be best thar~! ;D  :Thmbsup:

4wd:
I noticed you've watermarked your pictures/drawings on the forum.

May I bring this to your attention:

FaceBook TOS:
For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (IP content), you specifically give us the following permission, subject to your privacy and application settings: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with Facebook (IP License). This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account unless your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it.
--- End quote ---

Like they were trying to do with InstaGrab, they can apparently sell any public picture/video you've posted on FaceBork.

Deozaan:
Whut image links? They don't link to anything...
-Stephen66515 (December 19, 2012, 10:29 PM)
--- End quote ---

I mean, if you move a topic, any images that are shown from attachments break.  So the images didn't show up- only the broken link image.
-wraith808 (December 19, 2012, 10:54 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'm pretty sure that only happens because you've set your preference to ignore the Basement. Attached images never work for me in forums/boards I've set to ignore.

On topic: Nice artwork! :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version