ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > LaunchBar Commander

Context Menu closing

(1/2) > >>

eltoro:
Hi, I like Launch bar Commander a lot,
but it is closing opened context/right click menus by itself, which is very annoying...

...and stealing focus....

dvally:
Launchbar Commander is a really useful tool!  :Thmbsup: However, I too have noticed that the utility when running steals focus when the context menu/right click functionality is being used. For example, when LBC is running and I try to highlight a number of emails in Outlook and move them to another folder with the right click/Context menu - the menu just blinks off and I have to start over and try again. This also happens with other applications as well. This is not a show stopper for me though, the usefulness of the application trumps the annoyance.

Mouser - Thanks for taking the time to create this utility!

Has this issue been brought up before?

Best regards,

Don

mouser:
This is the first I remember hearing about this.. Give me a week to get out my major update to Screenshot Captor and then let's get this fixed -- it sounds really annoying and like it has to get fixed.

dvally:
Thanks Mouser!

If you need any further details please let me know!

This really is a great application!

dvally:
Mouser - I have been using SSC 4 for about a week now and it is Great! (as usual)

I just wanted to send you a more descriptive screen cap video of the problem. The issue seems to occur with MS Office apps as well as other applications, and it is the context menu that loses focus as noted in the video. Once LBC is closed, the context menu starts working as expected.

Strangely, this does not happen EVERY time I try, but most of the time.

Thanks for making these great applications!

dvally

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version