ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Cyber Cody & Zombie Cody...My mrs is slightly...odd?

<< < (8/9) > >>

tomos:
Some thoughts:

Hally's illustration(s) could be incorporated into a mug design by someone with design talent - which might be herself, but could be anyone.

I can technically do that kind of thing - but unfortunately, I dont have any real talent in that direction (design). Actually when I think about it, I'd say some type of hand drawn/inked calligraphy would go super with these images.

One Two of the things I love about the illustrations are the hand-drawn/painted quality, and the use of an aged looking paper. (Trying to convert them to vector images would lose a lot imo.)

With an illustration like that the most important thing initially is to get a really good quality and fairly high-resolution scan (or photo).

Till now all DC/NANY mugs are printed on a brilliant white -
an off-white or ivory mug would suit these images much better I think

Hally:
thanx for all the compliments much appreciated :) Im currently doodling away with a few ideas :)

as for the "aged paper" its not its just a really shitty camera on my phone lol

i can do some fancy writing/script for the mugs too an yeh i think that a off-white or ivory mug would look brill with these drawings :)   

tomos:
as for the "aged paper" its not its just a really shitty camera on my phone lol
-Hally (December 16, 2012, 04:58 PM)
--- End quote ---

damn, we'll have to use that then ;D

I'm no photoshop expert but an aged look can be added there.
(I saved a tutorial somewhere on that - will dig it out.)

vlastimil:
I finally managed to finish the computerized version of Hally's Robo Cody. It looks worse than the original, but at least it has a transparent background and I have it in partially vector format, so higher-resolution png is not a problem if it is needed. All copyright stays with Hally.

mouser:
Nice work vlastimil  :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version