ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Google Maps Back on iPhone

(1/1)

Renegade:
I guess Apple isn't happy with silly people following its maps and has decided to allow a less lethal app on their phones:

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20121213/DA34NKM81.html

Google Maps return to iPhone with new mobile app

The world's most popular online mapping system returned late Wednesday with the release of the Google Maps' iPhone app. The release comes nearly three months after Apple Inc.
--- End quote ---

etc. etc.

Talk about humiliation for Apple... That has to hurt.

Stoic Joker:
Talk about humiliation for Apple... That has to hurt.-Renegade (December 13, 2012, 07:49 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hay, at least they showed the sense necessary to admit defeat before there was an actual body count.

Renegade:
Talk about humiliation for Apple... That has to hurt.-Renegade (December 13, 2012, 07:49 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hay, at least they showed the sense necessary to admit defeat before there was an actual body count.
-Stoic Joker (December 13, 2012, 09:17 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thing was... there is a body count. :(

Stoic Joker:
--- End quote ---

-Stoic Joker (December 13, 2012, 09:17 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thing was... there is a body count. :(
-Renegade (December 13, 2012, 09:36 AM)
--- End quote ---

Some people were harmed yes... But for a typical corporation to blink it takes a minimum of 100 nuns and orphans to raise an eyebrow of caring. Kind of like Firestone and Ford playing Duck season vs. Rabbit season back in the 90s. Apple (i feel) caved in a timely fashion.

...Now stop arguing before I accidentally say something nice about Apple and have to be horsewhipped.

Renegade:
Some people were harmed yes... But for a typical corporation to blink it takes a minimum of 100 nuns and orphans to raise an eyebrow of caring. Kind of like Firestone and Ford playing Duck season vs. Rabbit season back in the 90s. Apple (i feel) caved in a timely fashion.

...Now stop arguing before I accidentally say something nice about Apple and have to be horsewhipped.
-Stoic Joker (December 13, 2012, 09:53 AM)
--- End quote ---

I think it was about 97 nuns & orphans... :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version