ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Mouser's Zone

Suggestion: Stop Hiding those Licence Keys!

(1/2) > >>

beanfoto2:
I am A newbie to this site, but not a total newbie, if I have a Problem, it's probable many others do too.
I have tried for 10 minutes to find the Licence Key for Find and Run.
Couldn't, but did find the useful thread saying it wouldn't have worked anyway.

Perhaps you could consider a Sticky "Newbies Navigation Guide".

In the meantime, where HAVE you hidden those licence keys?

Oh, and will you consider a donation in Chinese Yuan RMB without the aid of PayPal or credit card?
Some of us don't have the benefit of a reliable electronic money transfer system y'know.

allen:
You can find the keys here:
https://www.donationcoder.com/Keys/index.php

On the left hand side of any page, there's a little blurb "Looking for a freeware license key? Click here" -- It is a bit hidden admittedly, but there you go :)

beanfoto2:
Yep, yep, yep.
Found that, bought the T shirt, ( it shrank in the 1st wash), my problem is AFTER I go on to the log in screen, I get the forum Homepage.
No mention of licence keys there.
 Even tried the Mouser's software main thread, but it did me no good :(
Thanks for the speedy reply anyway, but I'm still all at sea navigating without a compass.
Now Moss grows on WHICH side of trees?

hamradio:
When you are signed in viewing this topic click that link Allen gave you and you shouldnt have to log in again and then you should be able to pick which program you want a key for I believe.  :)

momonan:
@beanfoto2.  Welcome.  Glad to have you here.:)  Your license key was emailed to you when you signed up for the forum, along with instructions on how to use it.  Might be a good idea to check your spam folder because the address may not have been recognized.  If you don't find it, I'm sure mouser will be here soon and can make sure you get another one.  Hang in; it'll be worth it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version