ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

MagicRAR Drive Press - worth anything?

<< < (8/12) > >>

Josh:
All,

Let's try and remain calm and continue focusing on having a constructive discussion.

Jibz:
I agree; if this discussion is just turning into free advertisement space, it is not worth the time :up:.

KynloStephen66515:
I said I was not monitoring this thread...Well, after numerous posts here, a few complaints, and a quick read of what has been happening, I am back.

All,

Let's try and remain calm and continue focusing on having a constructive discussion.
-Josh (January 15, 2013, 10:13 AM)
--- End quote ---

Josh's words here pretty much sum it up.

Play nice.

DC Regulars...You are better than this.  Don't provoke, don't instigate, don't be trolls.

SimonKing: This is not a forum for advertising.  Please keep your comments to the point.  I have no problems with you posting your retorts here, but please do so, in a helpful manner.

PS:  I am pretty sure, if things continue how down this current road, that this thread will simply be locked.  I am not saying it will be me that does it, plenty of people have complained about the mood here, and EVERYONE commenting here, is to blame.  Yes, I include myself in this.

...Don't make me get the hose out on you people...

f0dder:
^ If the developer doesnt care to respond to the last points made; ignores responses made by the investigator; misrespresents said investegator's research; and makes baseless claims spurious at this stage of discussions - I would say the case is closed.-tomos (January 15, 2013, 09:09 AM)
--- End quote ---
Indeed - I don't have more to add to this thread, the facts are on the table.

I predict the other thread is just about fizzled out as well.

simonking:
^ If the developer doesnt care to respond to the last points made; ignores responses made by the investigator; misrespresents said investegator's research; and makes baseless claims spurious at this stage of discussions - I would say the case is closed.

Anyone who reads the thread at this stage can see enough to decide whether they want to use the product or not.
A Big Thank You to f0dder, for all the brilliant research :up:

:Wizard:
-tomos (January 15, 2013, 09:09 AM)
--- End quote ---

Please excuse me if you feel my responses have been insufficient; I have truly done the best that I can, and I realize that may not be good enough for some people. I however believe that through the orchestration of the MagicRAR Drive Press give-away, I have actually been able to clear up a lot of the misunderstandings, which had previously been stated as fact.

I feel that we have come full circle, where the original marketing claims made by MagicRAR have been validated through the efforts of the very same people who were claiming them to be marketing hyperbole.

That is good enough for me - I do not expect any remainder pedantic obsession would be useful to anybody.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version