ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2013

NANY 2013 Release: sImgurUploader

<< < (8/10) > >>

tomos:
You must have your own Imgur Anonymous API key for this application to work.  On its first run, sImgurUploader will ask you to enter your API key.  Without one, the application will exit.  If you do not have an Imgur Anonymous API key, you can get one here: http://imgur.com/register/api_anon.-skwire (December 08, 2012, 11:35 PM)
--- End quote ---

anyone got any tips for getting the API key?
Dont know what to select here at #1. Also no clue with #2:

=> I'm veering towards 'b' for #1 (with #2 empty then), but thought I'd better check :)

thanks

lanux128:
anyone got any tips for getting the API key?
Dont know what to select here at #1. Also no clue with #2:
 (see attachment in previous post)
=> I'm veering towards 'b' for #1 (with #2 empty then), but thought I'd better check :)
-tomos (January 30, 2014, 05:30 AM)
--- End quote ---

hmm, they must have changed the registration part. previously there was only a "register an application" page where you key-in your name/email/app desc. then enter a reCaptcha code and you're good to go. The following page will give you your API key.

skwire:
sImgurUploader only works with an anonymous API account so I'd choose the "Anonymous usage without user authorization" option (and leave the second part blank).

Ath:
What application name to use, sImgurUploader?
AFAICS, it requires a callback URL, suggestions?
And where can we change/replace the API key used by sImgurUploader? Found it, {userprofile}\AppData\Roaming\Skwire Empire\sImgurUploader\sImgurUploader.ini

tomos:
sImgurUploader only works with an anonymous API account so I'd choose the "Anonymous usage without user authorization" option (and leave the second part blank).
-skwire (January 30, 2014, 08:33 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'm not allowed to leave part two blank :-(

So,
I tried 1b (see post #35) and got this:

which looked to me that, for authorisation, I type
Authorization: Client-ID xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (xxxxx... being the client ID given)
no joy, so I tried variations with the 'Application name'; then with both Client ID's, and then everything (I think :-[) without 'Authorisation' before - tbh I made the mistake of not keeping track of everything I tried ... :-\

Any ideas :)

edit // here's the link shown in image #2 - https://api.imgur.com/oauth2
edit #2 // maybe I have to give it a bit of time (and make a sacrificial offering ;D ) before it will work?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version