ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Be Careful What You Download - Or Go To Jail...

<< < (5/11) > >>

4wd:
Hehehe! I have that same attraction there. -Renegade (December 08, 2012, 08:40 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'm still looking for the Necronomicon - giant, evil Gods...who wouldn't want to see that?

:P

Renegade:
Hehehe! I have that same attraction there. -Renegade (December 08, 2012, 08:40 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'm still looking for the Necronomicon - giant, evil Gods...who wouldn't want to see that?

-4wd (December 08, 2012, 09:40 PM)
--- End quote ---

You just lost 6 sanity points for even mentioning that book~! :P

J-Mac:
Got my original Anarchist Cookbook in 1972! Unfortunately that got lost in Hurricane Andrew, along with a lot of my books.   :(  I did get another copy afterward, but the damn thing isn't the same! They changed parts of it. Someday I'll find an early printing again. Renegade is correct in that a lot of the material is bogus - dangerously so. For me it's just a piece of trivia - nostalgia actually - from my sometimes misspent youth.  ;) I had another similar book that I got around that same time - can't remember the exact name but it had the word "surveillance" in the title IIRC.

Ahhh, memories!

Jim

40hz:
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

-Renegade (December 08, 2012, 10:53 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'm holding out for an unexpurgated edition of Friedrich Wilhelm Von Juntz's Unaussprechlichen Kulten myself. It supposedly has the correct version of the Dho formula. The one on  the Necronomicon has errors. I know because I kept saying the Dho formula last night, and I think I saw the inner city at the two magnetic poles. I shall go to those poles when the earth is cleared off, if I can't break through with the Dho-Hna formula when I commit it.;)

4wd:
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

-Renegade (December 08, 2012, 10:53 PM)
--- End quote ---

I don't know how, I had them all repossessed when I got married.....

A little late: The Anarchist Cookbook Turns 40

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version