ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > DC Gamer Club

Saints Row 3rd - Titan Quest ... first come first served

(1/5) > >>

Carol Haynes:
If anyone want a free copy of either Saints Row Third or Titan Quest I have spare Steam keys.

First to post a request I will PM them the key!

KynloStephen66515:
Saints Row has been yoinked by yours truly! Thanks Carol!!!!!!

geckoman123:
I'll take Titan Quest, thanks (in advance)  :Thmbsup:
I bought the HumbleBundle and then they added this game and I feel kinda cheated, so getting it after-all would be fantastic. :-*

Did you check your account there, (they'll usually add extra games retrospectively - depends on amount spent sometimes) ?
They added it to mine retrospectively.
--- End quote ---

:D ;D Your right! I went to my humblebundle code link and there are the keys! I then checked my previous humblebundle link and I got other games I was going to buy! Wow Thanks a million for this website! Saved me money and made my day! :-*  :-*

(to clarify, I did not get or accept the keys from this forum, since I already had them and didn't know it!).

4wd:
Another Titan Quest available if anyone wants it, (not my cuppa tea).

I bought the HumbleBundle and then they added this game and I feel kinda cheated, so getting it after-all would be fantastic. :-*-geckoman123 (December 06, 2012, 10:29 PM)
--- End quote ---

Did you check your account there, (they'll usually add extra games retrospectively - depends on amount spent sometimes) ?

They added it to mine retrospectively.

ADDENDUM: Titan Quest is gone.

deshanrocks:
Can i have your spare key pls? My steam name is Magma Claw and my email is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

{edit - email address removed }

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version