topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Monday March 18, 2024, 11:58 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Feature Request and Suggestion - UI Preference Options  (Read 2778 times)

MysticalOrchid

• Participant
  • Joined in 2012
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Feature Request and Suggestion - UI Preference Options
« on: November 27, 2012, 06:37 PM »
I really like this program a lot.  It's very useful and handy to have so thanks for creating it!  However, the font size within the LaunchBar Commander UI is so small!

There are many that have vision issues preventing them from seeing and reading such small text.  At the very least it causes great eye strain.  When this happens while using programs many simply quit using those programs (no matter how useful it may be) and search out another that is more easily used.  It also prevents people from donating or buying licenses and keys for permanent usage since the program is difficult to work with for those individuals.

Now I know most will simply say...  Adjust your resolution and settings - this however changes the entire system and not just the one (1) program where it's needed.  Using a magnifier is also not a very good option as it's very cumbersome.

So, my question and suggestions:

Is it possible to either adjust the font and size for the UI and options itself to one larger... or add that as an individual option to the UI that users can adjust and change as needed (which would be better in my opinion)?

Thanks!
MysticalOrchid