ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2013

NANY 2013 Pledge - Progress Bars of Life - v1.06.01 - December 31, 2012

<< < (9/14) > >>

KynloStephen66515:
Thanks mousey!  I've been meaning to keep better track of my schedule: (see attachment in previous post)
-superboyac (December 06, 2012, 01:02 PM)
--- End quote ---

LMFAO!

superboyac:

Looks like option #3 was right all along.
(check post times)

Jibz:
I still think it would be a good idea to give the user the option of full controll via strftime. I can imagine there could be bars where you would prefer to always have the time left in say days instead of the smart setting. Would also make it easier to "localize" the bars for people outside US/GB.
--- End quote ---

i don't think it's as simple as you are suggesting -- remember this isn't a date/time that's being formatted -- it's an "elapsed time" or time "difference" ..  is there a strftime like function for that?
-mouser (December 06, 2012, 08:04 AM)
--- End quote ---

You are right, it turns out to not be as simple as I suggested. Mainly because the naive solution does not take into accound that years and months have a varying size -- what for instance is the difference between Jan 31st and Mar 1st? sometimes 29 days, sometimes 30 days, but always a month and a day. What about Jul 2nd to Aug 1st? 30 days, but not a month ;D.

mouser:
Any feature requests?

Anyone willing to try to create some nice looking bar themes?
I probably need to make a visual theme editor if i expect people to make custom bar themes huh?

I MIGHT make a visual theme editor/tester, so maybe don't bother working on visual theme until I decide?

TaoPhoenix:
Thanks mousey!  I've been meaning to keep better track of my schedule: (see attachment in previous post)
-superboyac (December 06, 2012, 01:02 PM)
--- End quote ---

That post is just terrifying Superboy!  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version